Sunday, October 30, 2011

What am I Going to Do?

I keep getting asked by people which coast I'm going to live on after I graduate from university. First of all, I would like to point out that I wont be finished for another three or four years.  Secondly, as much as I love beautiful British Columbia, I've come to enjoy the history in St John's.  Thirdly, I have never been one toreally think that far ahead. 

So far in my life I've only planned ahead in a general sense.  For example, when I was in high school I planned to go to university, but I never planned to go all the way across Canada.  Although there were jokes about me coming to Newfoundland for university I never took them seriously.  The only reason I chose Memorial was because I did a google search and MUN was one of the first options.  After seeing the price, I couldn't say no.  But when it comes to what I'll do after MUN, it all depends on what my life at the time is like.  Depending on whether or not I'm married, or dating, or single will impact my decision.  In the end, it's all up to what God wants me to do.  If He wants me to go back to BC, I'll end up there,if He wants me to stay, I'll stay.  That's just the way it goes.  At this point in time I'm more worried about how I'm going to finish my classics paper on time than where I'll be living in four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment