Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Little Home Sick


Indian Painbrushes: my favourite wildflower!
I miss all the green!
 While taking a break from studying I decided to go through the files on my computer and I found some pictures of home.  Well, pictures of the woods around home.  As much as I try to convince myself that I'm in a new home, it still feels like a temporary stop.  I still feel like one of these days I'm going to hop on  a plane and return home and it'll be just as I left it.  I know that not everything will be the same, there are already new buildings going up, but I hope that the wood will be the same no matter what.  While looking at some pictures I found some that I really loved.  So here they are!  Sorry that they''re in a weird order, blogger wont let me move them the way I want them!

the butterfly is so pretty

These flowers are so small they're cute :D





I just love this rock face!





No comments:

Post a Comment