Monday, August 2, 2010

Sunday Friends, Storms and A New Summer Project




For the last three Sundays there have been some unexpected, but beautiful, visitors outside my apartment.  Of course as you can see these visitors were in fact deer.  At first there were only three bucks and they showed up very early in the morning.  Of course as I am an early riser I was able to see the deer and wake up my parents so they could watch the deer too.  The next Sunday the deer showed up again, but this time later in the morning.  Today some deer showed up again!  Originally they appeared late in the morning and I thought that they were just going to eat a bit and then go away.  So you can imagine my delight when I saw them a few minutes ago (about 7:50pm)!  Of course I love to take pictures of animals, so I went a little crazy....   

I also decided that before I move and leave it all behind, I should use my lego to make something.  After thinking for a few minutes and asking my very unoriginal parents, I decided that I would build a castle.  Specifically I'm going to try to build a castle that is in a story that I'm working on (not that I plan on ever finishing it!)  Here is what I'm starting out with.   I really hope that I can finish it before I move cross country....

No comments:

Post a Comment