Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Realization and Decisions

I have officially started to pack up all my things.  There were so many things that I had to sort through, not only were there things that I wanted to take with me but couldn't, there were also things that brought back a lot of memories.  For example I looked through a box of cards (some of which dated back to 1997, not sure why my younger self kept them) and saw so many cards that were given to me when I was sick in grade 7.  There were so many people who gave me get well cards, some of which I still have never met and it made me remember how sad I was when I was sick and how much I wished that I could have been in school instead of stuck at home.


I think that I have stopped crying now, but I'm still a little sad that I have to leave my home and move across country.  Then again I'm REALLY excited that I'm going to be in a new place and with brand new people.  I'm also excited that I'll be able to start my life away from my parents.  Anyway, this isn't much of an update but that's all that I can write at the moment.  Write later!!!  Well, probably, it really depends on how fast I can pack, visit friends and get organized to leave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment