Sunday, November 6, 2011

Problems

As much as I love being a freak, it does have its downside.  I have nothing in common with the people around me.  I am a Christian, but even with that I don't connect with other Christians my age.  I like watching tv and movies, but not the ones the are popular.  I love reading books, but I have very high standards so I end up reading less known books.

When it comes to getting along with other Christians, I have a few problems.  First of all my definition of Christianity is different form other people's.  For me being a Christian means having a personal relationship with God and wanting to live my life the way He has planned.  Part of that is wanting to please Him by following the rules He wrote in the bible and learning what He wants me to do with my life.  Another problem I have is I don't understand a lot of the worries that they have.  In bible studies I have heard people asking questions about God that I think are weird.  One example is when one girl asked why God let bad things happen.  For me the answer is simple: God made us all with free will and He wont step in unless He's asked.  If He was to stop people from doing bad things then it would mean that He took away their free will.  So for me there's no mystery.

I would write more, but I should go to sleep soon, I had a migraine this morning and I think my fever is trying to make a comeback.  In short, I'm not normal!!! :P  And I have a slight problem with connecting to people, but that just means I have to go out and look for more freaks to hang out with!

No comments:

Post a Comment