Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Done that

I love that many of my friends and acquaintances are working in fast food places and trying to get me to work with them.  After going through what I did at McDonalds I can safely say that fast food really isn't my thing.  Now I'm hunting for a good retail job.

Unfortunately, most retail jobs want you to have previous experience.  I don't have any sales experience and the cash register that I have been trained on is different than those that are in retail stores.  Then again, it's much more straightforward ringing in items in a retail store.  Unlike a fast food place I wont have to worry about going through multiple menus to change how something is made.  It'll be as simple as scanning the item.  I can't wait until someone hires me so I can get off my butt and do something all day.  Well, something other than bake, play video games and type.    

No comments:

Post a Comment